[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Have an Opinion on Seattle Transportation? Voice It Here!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:40:22 UTC 2011

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 April 2011

 Transportation Action!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/sub%20banner%20copy.gif>

SPEAK YOUR MIND ON SEATTLE TRANSPORTATION

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=sgdODS8eATJdFNG4rXq67
oo5qf60QRHf> bus and trainLove it? Wish there were more options? Or just
plain tired of those pot holes? I want to know. I represent Transportation
Choices Coalition on the Citizens
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YrezjZra9dWMZJYETKnSy
4o5qf60QRHf> Transportation Advisory Committee III (CTAC III) and part of my
role is to listen to your transportation priorities and ideas.

The city is conducting an online survey on behalf of the committee to better
understand what you care about and how you would like to see the city's
transportation dollars spent.
Fill
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IXIB74PJkGsqQ0s%2BQmt
OToo5qf60QRHf> out this short survey and share your thoughts.

Results from this survey will help the committee evaluate future
transportation investments and the ways to fund these investments.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZDT4yUiGLgwpbow%2FN6q
SU4o5qf60QRHf>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nG3Q%2BX6LIqyAz5V7SSv
9F4o5qf60QRHf> complete survey buttonSo speak up if you would like the city
to invest in more transit and build sidewalks and add more bike lanes or
just fix those darned pot holes!

And there's more! ATTEND A ROUNDTABLE

Participate in one of CTAC III's six roundtables focusing on social justice,
business and freight, public health and disabilities, neighborhood interests
and environmental needs.

Space is limited, so please RSVP by April 20 to llabissoniere at prrbiz.com or
by calling 206.462.6398 and indicate which roundtables(s) you plan to
attend. Also, let us know if you need translation or interpretation
services.

BUSINESS/FREIGHT
When: April 25, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Where: Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZjjIrhRWN8Ht2InQKrKov
Yo5qf60QRHf> Municipal Tower, 700 Fifth Avenue, 40th Floor, Conference Room
4050/60

SOCIAL JUSTICE
When: April 27, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Douglass-Truth
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yp4umEI3v%2FuUOHDJoHi
DqIo5qf60QRHf> Library, 2300 E. Yesler Way

- and -

When: May 10, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Where: Northgate
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ICoQCeGhcldIua1nXJlzX
2pgF9AMFT8l> Library, 10548 Fifth Ave. N.E., Seattle, WA 98125

NEIGHBORHOOD INTERESTS
When: April 28, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Where: Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pX%2ByzB5hWqzCz%2FwoH
fD6aoo5qf60QRHf> Municipal Tower, 700 Fifth Avenue, 40th Floor, Conference
Room 4050/60

ENVIRONMENTAL
When: May 11, 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Where: Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SgSH1p%2FOwzW9ldsqZU0
fu4o5qf60QRHf> Municipal Tower, 700 Fifth Avenue, 40th Floor, Conference
Room 1600

PUBLIC HEALTH/DISABILITIES
When: May 12 , 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=d3sUtFKMDwaY8NNw91evn
Yo5qf60QRHf> City Hall, Bertha Knight Landes Room, 600 Fourth Avenue

Thanks for weighing in!

Shefali Ranganathan
Director of Programs
Transportation Choices Coalition

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=kmt%2BoQC4njd382a3yic
ks4o5qf60QRHf> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9F1MuO3bkMqnixj%2BUxa
lRIo5qf60QRHf> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email andrew at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you with
only the most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and your
legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails from
another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition,please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IlSkXKhhQ4CXFiLbEMrfv
4o5qf60QRHf> unsubscribe here. If you do not currently get our email Action
Alerts,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dsNzJmA54c9cBkzoD3Zhs
GpgF9AMFT8l> please sign up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ibJxQ1y3FShesCd1TOMEL