[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] Hall Brailler to give away

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 14 01:36:13 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf
Of Carolyn
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:13 PM
To: 'wcb list'
Subject: [Wcb-l] Hall Brailler to give away

Recently I received a Hall brailler that I would like to give away. It says
on the brailler:

The New Hall Braille Writer
Manufactured by the American Printing House for the Blind
Serial number 3411

It comes in its original big black suitcase-like carrying case. On the
outside of the case is a label that has the Red Cross logo and says: Red
Cross.

It works. It is heavier than today's braillers.

I would like to ship it FREE MATTER. It is heavier than today's braillers.

I let two of our Braille using students try it out. They suddenly have a
great appreciation of the Perkins braillers.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Carolyn Meyer
Phone: 425-776-4042
email: carolyn at louisbrailleschool.org