[nfbwatlk] NFB Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday, and new location!

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Mon Apr 11 05:33:57 UTC 2011

Good evening:
 The greater Seattle Chapter of the NFBW will meet this Saturday April 19th at our new location:

Bruno's Mexican - Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Located at: 1417 3rd ave in downtown Seattle.
Brunos is between Union St and Pike st on the west (water) side of 3rd ave
Brunos is served by several bus routes along 3rd ave, or in the tunnel at university station or Westlake stations.
As always, we start at 10:00 A.M. Please feel free to pass along this message as the meeting location has changed.
I hope to see everyone.
Mike Mello
President, Greater Seattle chapter of the NFBW.

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

(208) 301-0565