[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader for Sale

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Apr 10 23:11:09 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists:

I have a KNFB Reader for sale. I would prefer to sell the whole package
as one unit, but would be willing to sell it in parts if needed. So,
for example, if you wanted just the N82 itself without the KNFB Reader
software, I'm willing to talk about it.

The reader is an N82 running the latest firmwear available for this
unit. The phone itself includes a charger, a memory card, a data cable,
a silicon protector, and maybe even some earphones with an FM reciever
in them (I have them somewhere, but am not sure where exactly). In
terms of software, the phone includes the KNFB Reader software,
Loadstone, Talks, QuickOffice, and Walking Hotspot. So, your phone
would therefore be a reader, an accessible phone, a note taker (you'll
want a bluetooth keyboard for this function costing $60 online), an
orientation device and a portable hotspot turning your wireless
carrier's data connection into a wireless hotspot.

The phone is in great condition considering that I bought it in late
2008 and used it quite heavily until quite recently. when i say
"heavily," that just means that I've used it a lot, but there is no
abuse or anything. There's just a slight scratch on the phone's face,
but that's it in terms of damage. I'd like the phone to sell for $850
considering all the various paid licenses that are on it; I basically
took the going rate for the hardware and software and divided these
costs in half.

Any questions? Please e-mail me at loneblindjedi at samobile.net. I'd like
to get rid of this thing ASAP, especially since i'm not using it
anymore and want it to get into the hands of a blind person who would
benefit from its use.

Most Respectfully Submitted,
Jedi Moerke