[nfbwatlk] Seeking participants for a user study

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:50:28 UTC 2011

Hello again,

I'm still looking for participants for this study, and I wanted to reiterate
that no experience with mart phones is needed! The only eligibility
requirement is that you know the Braille alphabet (which dots are raised for
each letter). That's all.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Shiri