[nfbwatlk] Perkins Braillers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 15 11:03:00 UTC 2010

I have two, one at work, and one at home.  At work I use it for quick
notes, doing math when I can't find my calculator, and making
outlines for presentations when I speak from Braille notes.  At home
I use it for notes,  labeling, and bill paying process and notes.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920