[nfbwatlk] is this spam

Sherron Smith tyme2chat2u at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 18:19:00 UTC 2010

I am sorry for the spam. Mike is right, some canadian pharmacy hi jacked my e mail address book and sent their advertisement for their pharmacy to you all! I appoligize for that! Of course it is not my fault, those dirty rotten scoundrels are to blame. But Karma has caught up to me,maybe? I am still sick with whatever it is that is going around. I wanted to go to the convention so badly! I was all packed and ready to go.
Also Karma, Hilton charged me for the room I did not use! They promise to reverse the charges!
another Karma, the ladies that are my neighbors decided to have a coffee klatch right outside my front door of our common inside hallway this morning. Having not gone to bed until five thirty in the morning, I did not appreciate that!
Well now that I have wined you too much, some one send the cheese! Regards, Sherron Smith tyme2chat2u at yahoo.com

"Kinda geeky, kinda domestic -- basically, somewhere
between Patrick and Martha Stewart."   -- Rob DeLine