[nfbwatlk] message might be spam?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 06:44:27 UTC 2010

 Hey Mike, how can you tell if an email is sent from Europe?
Interesting!  Hope you're doing well.  We'ffe in warm, sunny
California now and boving it.  Spent an hour in the pool
yesterday.  We would have gone today too, except that we had the
Tv guy coming, a lady to come and clean this place after six
months of dust and stuff, a guy delivering Craig's oxygen
separator, and the guy who built our patio came to collect the
rest of his money.  Lol.  The cat hid all day, because he hates
the vacuum cleaner.  Sheesh!  I think we need to go on vacation!
Lollollol.    Peace,    Debby