[nfbwatlk] mlb.com

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Oct 28 04:20:39 UTC 2010

Go to http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter and if you have All Access there's a
table on that page with the games both video and audio.  If you have GameDay
Audio, look for an "Accessible GameDay Audio" link and click on it.  Then
look for a list with two items on it; the second of those items is the
"login" link.  Click on it and you'll be moved on the page to a login frame;
if you look for an edit box, you're on the email address; tab to the
password edit box, filling it in also and then tab to the "submit" link.
Now you're logged in and can go back to the top of the page and look for the
table of games.

Mike