[nfbwatlk] Missing the 2010 NFBW Fall Convention

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:27:28 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists,

I am sorry to say that this is thet this is the first state convention I
have missed since I joined the organization back in 2000. My personal life
is in such a state that I am unable to attend the convention this year. I
enjoy the time I spend with all my friends from across the state and I wish
I could be there.

This also means that I will not be running for re-election of the 1st Vice
President position. I have a number of demands on my time that prevent me
from giving the needed attention to the position. I have appreciated the
confidence the membership has shown in re-electing me to the NFBW Board of
Directors for the past several years. Know that I am still loyal to the
organization and that I will continue to volunteer and serve as time and
energy allow.

Have a WONDERFUL convention and I look forward to seeing many of you soon.

Respectfully,

Kristina Colcock