[nfbwatlk] (no subject)

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Oct 20 04:16:32 UTC 2010

Seminar begins Friday afternoon at one o'clock in Heritage C.  No-host bar
is at six; dinner and open meeting of the NFBW Board of Directors is at
seven; Resolutions Committee (also open session) meets at 8:30 p.m. or
shortly thereafter.  This goes until we hash out all the resolutions to be
presented to the convention delegates for a vote either on Saturday or, more
likely, on Sunday morning.

Convention registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday; convention sessions
begin at 9:00 a.m.  There's a two-hour lunch break at noon.  The afternoon
session begins at two o'clock and ends at five.  Again, there's a no-host
bar at six and the convention banquet begins at seven.  It usually doesn't
last more than two hours, depending upon how long-winded those who will
speak are. (grin)  After this is an auction which goes until all the items
are sold or everyone leaves, whichever occurs first. (grin)

Sunday session begins *promtply* at nine a.m. and ends at noon or when
convention business is done, whichever happnens first. That's the last
session of the convention.

Insofar as I am aware, there will be no registration on Friday.  Come and
eat dinner with us; I trust you to pay what you'll owe Saturday morning.
Registration is $15 and each of the two mails costs $30.  Please pay
accordingly.

I look forward to having you with us.

Warmly,

Mike Freeman, President