[nfbwatlk] Very Sad News

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 03:58:27 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists and friends:

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that Nancy Johnson, wife of Doug Johnson, Treasurer of the NFB of Washington, has passed away.  She died of a brain tumor.  I understand that a memorial service will be held October 30 in Port Orchard.  I will give more details when I receive them.

On behalf of the NFB of Washington, I express condolences to Doug and his family.  My sympathy goes out to Doug in this time of bereavement.  Let us all keep Doug in our thoughts and prayers.

Michael Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington