[nfbwatlk] Seattle chapter meeting this Saturday!

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Tue Nov 16 15:52:06 UTC 2010

Hello all:
 Join the Seattle chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington this Saturday 11/20/2010 from 10:00 - 12:00. The meeting will be at the Sidney
apartments 400 Wall st Seattle Wa,
98121 Floor two, club room. Dial 512 from the call box, if you come late. We will have people at the main door on Wall st.
Topics will include state convention, and the up-coming Holiday party!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 208-301-0565
I look forward to seeing everyone at the Meeting!! Bring a friend, and tell others who are not on the NFBw listserv.
-Mike Mello
President, Seattle chapter NFBW

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com