[nfbwatlk] TVI Certification Training

Janice Dye dyejanice at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:26:20 UTC 2010

Anyone familiar with which schools offer what programs (preferrably in
Washington) for TVI certification?  We were just told about a Portland State
University that offers a course, however after further inspection it appears
to be for TVI certified teachers to learn O&M?  Then we were told UW has a
TVI program however it is supposedly somewhat elite and only offered so
often.  Curious if anyone else knows anything more or could steer us in the
right direction?  We already have the Bachelors in Education, but now want
the TVI so he can use his education for the same.  Or maybe there is another
listserve more specific to this line of question, I can ask?

Thanks,
Janice Dye (janicedye at yahoo.com)