[nfbwatlk] (no subject)

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 3 00:52:14 UTC 2010

Yup! I'm going to place Sherron on moderated status till she gets this straightened out. This means that I must approve messages from her before they get to the list. This is no reflection upon her; I assure you of that, Sherron. When you get this fixed, I'll take you off moderated status.

Mike Freeman, NFBWATLK Moderator