[nfbwatlk] the boys of summer

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 9 20:26:16 UTC 2010

The way the M's are playing, they should be using pink gloves also! (grin)

I've always thought they should have kept the previous hitting coach. Oh
well; no one asked me.

Wonder if we couldn't get Paul Allen to bankroll Lou Piniella to come out
here and manage again? He's worth more than most of the players! And the
language would be so much more colorful! (har)

Mike