[nfbwatlk] FW: Wanted: Applicants for the Best Internship on Earth!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:14:55 UTC 2010

  <http://www.sierraclub.org/raw/images/blackpixel.gif>
  <http://www.sierraclub.org/raw/images/blackpixel.gif> 	 Sierra Club
<http://www.sierraclub.org/email/images/logo_green.gif>
<http://www.sierraclub.org/raw/images/blackpixel.gif>

 Explore, enjoy and protect the planet.
<http://www.sierraclubplus.org/insider/template/tagline_white.gif>
  <http://www.sierraclub.org/root_images/spacers/space.gif>

Dear Jacob,

 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=GaPDlwLsrVqqgTDeLA9dSw..> Best
Internship on Earth!
 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=fBW8kEC_KHoZEo-vqIgojw..> Share this
page on Facebook
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=Z19pUTM0aeDSP6mV4IPNzA..> Share this
page on Twitter
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=OpyXaVl5ytlDKiWEfv6eHA..> Share this
page with other services

Do know a young person with a passion for the outdoors? If so, they may be
interested in an amazing new Sierra Club internship opportunity, which we've
dubbed " <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=-iFbO_moPAIeikRySds_6A..>
The Best Internship on Earth." The lucky young person (age 18-25) selected
to be our Outdoors Youth Ambassador will:

*	Travel around the country camping, rafting, hiking, contributing to
environmental service projects, and enjoying the outdoors with the Sierra
Club's youth programs.

*	Create an awesome video blog that documents the experience.

*	Be based in beautiful San Francisco at the Sierra Club's
headquarters.

*	Earn a $2,500 stipend for the 8-week internship, plus all expenses
paid for travel.

*	Be outfitted with $2,000 worth of gear from The North Face and
Planet Explore.

The Outdoors Youth Ambassador will spend the summer video-blogging on a
variety of Sierra Club-sponsored programs that include National Outings
Volunteer Vacations, Inner City Outings, and Building Bridges to the
Outdoors programs.
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=mwsnU6A7zKvMnC8K-Fm6ow..> Find out
more and apply online at www.sierraclub.org/bestinternship. Deadline is
March 31st!

And while you're at it, why not firm up your summer outdoor plans with one
of more than 200 upcoming trips from Sierra Club Outings? Select from the
featured trip types below or !
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=g-1FNuVSUxgU3mD6-Ra7WA..>

*	 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=SplgHXTWwKWotiVxMmw_LQ..>
Service

*	 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=BDk_tWR0U09BM6jRTCciCw..>
Family

*	 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=OX9MNi-0RkfVi4_z1sjpSw..>
Backpack

*	 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=GwPBRNb68XsGS5F8HAX7rQ..>
Kayak, Canoe & Raft

*	 <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=sX2_VXrPsUzpoKMcQtUyag..>
International

Summer is just around the corner and spaces are filling up quick. So don't
delay - You received this email because you have previously supported the
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=fSqr9Qg2Cg2hsqgWvh5IrQ..> Sierra
Club's efforts and/or expressed interest in future communications from us.
We appreciate that you have chosen to receive email from us. If, however,
you received this email in error or do not wish to receive future emails
like this, click here to be removed from this type of email contact.

Sierra Club
85 Second Street, 2nd Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94105
 <mailto:membership.services at sierraclub.org>