[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] unseen bean

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Tue Jun 15 05:51:38 UTC 2010

Hello everybody I hope light correction, Mr. Leary is no longer president of me and appeal Colorado's Boulder chapter. Marianne Nader rally is currently the president. Just for the record Mr. Leary is a very nice guy, never had any problems with them he is great, and he's also a member of the state board here. Hope everyone seeming is going well.
Please note my response has been dictating my MacSpeech Dictate, some of the words may be spelling correctly and/or if you're in the wrong context. Thank you very much for reading this.
Maurice minds, amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
 national Federation of the blind of Colorado assistant newsline coordinator, office phone, 970-373-3076.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address, mine1533 at bears.unco.edu.
 Maurice minds June 14, 2010.