[nfbwatlk] Testimony on SB-6491

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Thu Jan 21 13:11:40 UTC 2010

Mike:

Congratulations on your written WSSB testimony. Your statement is
clearly drafted and quite persuasive. I expect it will help (if help can
be had) to protect the school. The affiliate's leadership on this topic
is easy to see after reading your impressive remarks. I'm sorry you
didn't have the opportunity to deliver these remarks in person, but they
are present for the record. Again, congratulations; your efforts do us
proud.

With Kind Regards,

Dan Frye