[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter January Meeting Canceled for the month

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:03:24 UTC 2010

LOL! That's what I get for writing at such a late (or early) hour! You
know me... just want to make sure that everyone understood that the
January meeting was canceled. Wonder if I should have put the year in
as well... hope someone doesn't think I am talking about the 2011 or
2009 January meeting. <g>

Hope to see you next month!

Kris