[nfbwatlk] Parent Conference Committe and Youth Conference Committee

dmackenstadt at comcast.net dmackenstadt at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 20:07:27 UTC 2010

We received our Imagination Grant for the Spring Seminars. I am in need of interested persons who would be willing to help me organize and implement both events. These events with be concurrent. First The Parent Conference: I need people who are interested in helping to facilitate this program. We have confirmed a great lineup of speakers including Fred Schroeder and Carol Castellano. This need not be a large group but your efforts will be working with the attending parents. Second The Youth Conference: Similar to what we did 2 years ago we will need individuals who will be willing to act as faciliators and mentors. I need as many interested names as I can. As you may be aware there was not a Wa State Youth Conference this year. So this will be the only opportunity for our blind youth to participate. This event will help to continue the efforts which started at our confention. Please contact me as soon as possible by calling (206)419-9555 or email cane.travel at gmail.com. Thanks for all of your dedication and efforts on behalf of blind kids and their familieis.
Denise Mackenstadt