[nfbwatlk] Children's Alliance is hiring

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jan 6 20:43:29 UTC 2010

________________________________
From: action at childrensalliance.org [mailto:action at childrensalliance.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:41 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: Children's Alliance is hiring

[http://img.getactivehub.com/gv2/custom_images/calliance/default_policy.jpg]

Dear Noel,

The Children's Alliance is hiring for two great positions! We're accepting applications for a Food Policy Associate and Early Learning Policy Associate.<http://www.childrenshub.org/ct/6peiPlF1zUNQ/> You or someone you know might be the just the right person for one of these jobs. Both positions support Children's Alliance statewide advocacy to make policy work for kids.

You can learn more about the positions and how to apply at http://www.childrensalliance.org/about-us/jobs<http://www.childrenshub.org/ct/6peiPlF1zUNQ/>.

Applications are due soon. Please share this news widely with your friends and colleagues, and help us find great people to join the Children's Alliance staff.

Thank you for all you do for kids.

Sincerely,

Jon

Jon Gould<mailto:jon at childrensalliance.org>, Deputy Director
800.854.KIDS x19

Know someone who might be the right candidate to join the Children's Alliance policy staff? Please pass this message on.
[http://img.getactivehub.com/images/tellafriend_icon.gif] Tell-a-friend!<http://www.childrenshub.org/join-forward.html?domain=calliance&r=V1eiPlFaW2MD>

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Children's Alliance<http://www.childrenshub.org/calliance/join.html?r=V1eiPlFaW2MDE>.

This message was sent to noel.nightingale at ed.gov. Visit your subscription management page<http://www.childrenshub.org/calliance/smp.tcl?nkey=8keu6uu92jejwx5d&> to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from Children's Action Network, click to remove<http://www.childrenshub.org/calliance/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=8keu6uu92jejwx5d&> yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove" in the subject line).

RSS<http://childrensalliance.org/rss.cfm>

[http://img.getactivehub.com/images/poweredbyconvio.gif]<http://www.convio.com>

[http://www.childrenshub.org/nlor/8keu6uu92jejwx5d]