[nfbwatlk] I need your opinions please

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 7 16:57:00 UTC 2010

With respect, such harsh reactions as the one below are unwarranted and themselves cause problems. Reasonable people differ on how to handle the issue of illegal aliens. The NFB has taken no position on the issue as it has nothing to do with blindness.

I therefore request that we drop this thread entirely.

Thank you.

Mike Freeman, List Moderator

sent from my iPhone