[nfbwatlk] I need your opinions please

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 7 04:20:21 UTC 2010

Bob:

You're absolutely right.  This is, in fact, the predicament the "Dream Act"
of which Humberto wrote tries to remedy.  it would allow those aliens whose
parents brought them into the country when they (the children) were between
five and sixteen to either (a) go to college for two years after high school
graduation or (b) join the military for two years without penalty and
permitting them to stay in the country and work towards citizenship.

As I wrote to Humberto, however, it looks increasingly likely that the Dream
Act won't pass this session or during the next two years so it won't help
Humberto.

Mike