[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfb-announce] FW: University of Washington: Need Blind and Low-Vision Participants for Camera Studies and Online Survey

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Aug 24 18:19:08 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jeanine Lineback
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 5:11 PM
To: ATCNFB at yahoogroups.com; members at nfb-texas.org; Nfb-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-announce] FW: University of Washington: Need Blind and Low-Vision Participants for Camera Studies and Online Survey

Jennie outside with pond 8

Jeanine Lineback

Technology Instructor & Career Center Representative, Web Designer & Web Master

http://www.braillecelebration.org

Check me out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeanine.lineback

Check me out on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jlineback

Or take a look at my profile on Linkedin:

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99