[nfbwatlk] Braille Books

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Aug 22 03:33:37 UTC 2010

This is an inventory of books I'd like to give away. All of these are
in Grade 2 Braille and most are soft cover. Please distribute this list
to anyone you think might be interested in some Braille books for their
students. Otherwise, feel free to contact me if you wish to get back in
touch with your childhood favorites. My e-mail is
loneblindjedi at samobile.net. I'd like to have all these in transit to
someone else's bookshelf by the end of next week if at all possible.

Grade 2 and below
The Little Engine That Could
The Velveteen Rabbit
The Emperors Birthday suit

Grades 3-5
Through Grampa's Eyes
Hurricane
Cam Janson and the Mystery of the Missing Dinosaur Bones
The Chocolate Touch
Trumpet of the Swan
Aladdin
Bed-Knobs and Broomsticks