[nfbwatlk] About community service

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 19:24:15 UTC 2010

Hi, Humberto,

I lived in Yakima for a year long ago, and found that there are a number of community agencies there who use volunteers. If you read Braille, you could tutor a child in the public school system. If you are fluent in Spanish, you could perhaps work with children who need to learn English.

Good luck.

Alco Canfield