[nfbwatlk] blind ministers

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Mon Aug 2 05:04:18 UTC 2010

Hello, I can speak to my ministers specifically, but I can answer any apparent question about the capabilities of MacOS X, there is a program called preview or you can read unlocked PDFs. I do most of what I do here at the University of Northern Colorado a.k.a. my program in educational technology used in the Mac and so less I read PDF files on an extremely regular bases. Unfortunately there is not a way to translate them into readable text on your notetaker. However if you run them through the Adobe PDF reader that you can freely download and install about a Windows-based PC if the PDF is not protected you should be able to convert it into Microsoft Word text file formats. Just my two cents worth. I hope everyone in Washington state is doing well. I'm just doing what I do, and not enjoying the humidity, if you consider that between 30 and 50% humidity is exceptionally humid for Colorado. Most of the time our humidity is somewhere between 15 and 30%. Hope everyone is well. Have a good one.