[nfbwatlk] baseball trading deadline

Walt Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:44:49 UTC 2010

  Actually I think we should trade all but 2 players for a top minor
league team sw we can develop them for there major league careers.

      I live in Michigan now but still love my mariners but it is sad to
think that the most excitement we get is in the off season durring the
hot stove league.

On 7/31/2010 8:30 PM, M J CARPENTER wrote:
> There is good news and bad news regarding the Mariners. The good news is that we didn't acquire any more lousy players. The bad news is that we still have the same bunch of lousy players! I have a new trading idea: we trade our sucky team for another team. I know that all we could get is another sucky team, but maybe we could do better with another team's lousy players. It always seems like our former players do great when traded to another team. And yes, I do say "we" and "our" when referring to the Mariners. Good or bad they are still my team. arrgh!
>
> Your fan in waiting,
> Marci Carpenter

Walt Cone
skype:  thecones