[nfbwatlk] Seattle chapter meeting information.

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Apr 16 07:44:20 UTC 2010

Hello all;
The Grater Seattle Chapter will not bee meeting this month, as most of our membership will be attending the conference this weekend. We will be meeting in May, and in a new Location, however
same day and time...
 We will be meeting at Uptown Espresso
2504 4th Ave. (4th & Wall)
May 15th, 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
The meeting room at Uptown is located in and off to the left, down about 20 feet or so.
bus information:
4th ave and wall, right outside uptown:
24, 33.
wall st and 5th ave:
cross 5th and walk down to 4th and make a Wright.
358, and 5.
3rd ave and Bell st:
walk north to 4th ave and wall st
358, 5,  1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 16,
Please help pass along the word to anyone who is not on the list. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend, and in May at the meeting. if you have questions feel free to give me a call at 208-
301-0565
Thank You.

Mike Mello
President, Grater Seattle Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Washington.

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

(208) 301-0565