[nfbwatlk] Imagination Fund Conference Call April 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM EST

Diggs, Parnell PDiggs at nfb.org
Wed Apr 14 09:02:15 UTC 2010

Subject:  Imagination Fund Conference Call Tuesday, April 20, at 8:00
p.m. (eastern)

Dear Colleagues:

Some of my fellow Federationists have asked me to conduct a
fundraising seminar for those participating in the 2010 Race for Independence.

The Dallas Convention is approaching fast, and we need to kick it
into high gear for the final push to generate proceeds for NFB
programs at the national, state, and local levels.

If you have signed-up for the Race for Independence, or if you plan
to do so, please call into (800) 910-2399 and use code 573791 next
Tuesday, April 20, at 8:00 p.m. (eastern).

The call will last no longer than thirty minutes.  During this brief
call, you will be able to hear from some of those who have already
met their fundraising goals for 2010.

Find out how they did it.  There is ample time to raise $250 by July
31, but we need to start now.  I look forward to your participation
in this important call, and I thank you for the work you are doing.

Sincerely,

Parnell Diggs, Chairman
National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund

Parnell and Kim Diggs
8845-B Chandler Dr.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Home:  843-215-9056