[nfbwatlk] Outreach cordinator Community Services for the Blind & Partially Sighted Seattle

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Apr 7 17:04:52 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Idealist <Idealist at idealist.org<mailto:Idealist at idealist.org>>
Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM
Subject: Your updates for April 07, 2010 from Idealist.org

Yesterday 517 people and 60 organizations joined Idealist.

Below are the listings, added to Idealist between April 06, 2010
and April 07, 2010, that we thought would be of interest to you.

New jobs: (1)
=========
Community Outreach Coordinator
  Community Services for the Blind and Partially Sighted
  http://www.idealist.org/en/job/374480-293
  Seattle, Washington, United States
  Salary: mid 30's

Please note:

* To change your profile or stop receiving these emails at any time, please go
to http://www.idealist.org/mylogin and use this email to login:
kelli.schmidt at gmail.com<mailto:kelli.schmidt at gmail.com>

* If you have any questions about these email alerts, please see:
http://www.idealist.org/myfaq.html

* If a listing is missing information or instructions, or is out of date,
please let us know by clicking on the right side of the listing. We'll do our
best to resolve the issue. To learn more about reporting content on Idealist,
see http://www.idealist.org/if/i/en/faqcat/299-1

* If you find Idealist useful, you can support our work by making a donation
at http://www.idealist.org/donate

* And if you know anyone else who could benefit from receiving these personal
updates, please tell them about http://www.idealist.org<http://www.idealist.org/>

Thank you!