[nfbwatlk] Ichiro!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Sep 26 22:06:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
Did you see today's game?  Ichiro was ejected from the game!  It was his first time!  He was protesting a strike, using his bat to demonstrate and was immediately ejected.  I bet it makes Japanese news!  I think it's funny!  So not like Ichiro!!!  Well, we went into the tenth inning and I was sure we would win, but we didn't.  Bummer.  Maybe tomorrow!
Thanks
Lauren
Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com