[nfbwatlk] Resolutions Committee

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 26 03:14:08 UTC 2009

Greetings, Fellow Federationists:

I have appointed the Resolutions Committee for this year's NFB of
Washington convention. Gary Mackenstadt will chair the committee. The
other members of the committee are: Noel Nightingale (Seattle), Ivan
Weich (Bremerton), Jedi Moerke (Bellingham), Maria Bradford (Spokane)
and Kaye Kipp (Vancouver).

If you have resolutions to bring before the committee, please endeavor
to get them to Gary Mackenstadt or one of the other committee members.
Gary's email address is Gary.Mackenstadt at ed.gov.

The Resolutions Committee will meet following the NFBW Board of
Directors dinner meeting on Friday evening, October 2. I should imagine
that this will occur shortly after eight o'clock although if the Board
gets to arguing excessively, it may be closer to eight thirty. (grin)

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington