[nfbwatlk] Silent Auction Items Needed for our Fall Convention

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:59:56 UTC 2009

Hello All,

We need you to bring items for our Silent Auction this year at the
Fall convention. We will be having our silent auction during the game
time after our banquet on Saturday evening. When the game ends, we
will announce the winners of the items. I have a letter ready for you
and if you need it, just give me an email and I can send it to you.
Please bring the items with you to the convention as time is short.
Baked goods are always welcome and I hope that Kay Burrows will
please, please, please bring some of her wonderful brownies... or
maybe some of Nancy Johnson't sookies? Or .or, or so many people have
brought so many wonderful items over the year I look forward to seeing
what shows up this year.

Thank you all for this last minute effort to help raise funds for our
state affiliate!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter
1 VP, NFBW