[nfbwatlk] FW: Greetings from The Career Action Center at Edmonds CC
lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:57:55 UTC 2009
From: mail at experience.com [mailto:mail at experience.com] On Behalf Of
crista.shaw at edcc.edu
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 6:26 PM
To: lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Subject: Greetings from The Career Action Center at Edmonds CC
Greetings from The Career Action Center!
Check out these jobs:
1. Do you have skills in Paralegal? Legal Assistant for the City of
Lynnwood. TO APPLY: www.ci.lynnwood.wa.us
2. Do you have skills in Civil Engineering? Project Manger for
Transportation. TO APPLY:
3. Do you have skills in working with Teens? Recreation Leader for Teen
Program. TO APPLY: www.ci.lynnwood.wa.us
4. Do you have an interest in working for the Snohomish PUD as an
entry-level Meter Helper Part-time?
TO APPLY: www.snopud.com
5. Do you have skills in Baking/Culinary? A local employer wants to hire you
immediately to work weekends and holidays as a baker. Here's the
We are now hiring for a baker on Saturday's Sunday's and Monday's right
may have other days but must work on the week- ends and Holidays that we
are open. We would start at $10.00 and hour and then do an evaluation . We
do have benefits vacation. The hours would be 25 to 35 hours and sometimes
more when filling in for vacation. This is immediate
start right away!!
TO APPLY: EMAIL Sandra Albright jjasa at comcast.net The Maltby Café' .
>From The Career Action Center at EdCC MLT Room 130
Copyright © 2009 Two Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA 02109
More information about the NFBWATlk