[nfbwatlk] On Behalf on Kris Colcock Shop for a Cause Successful

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:20:31 UTC 2009

Back on line with a clean machine. I just wanted to say that the
chapter members worked hard to make this a successful event and that
teamwork paid off. I also want to let you know that Ivan did his best
in Silverdale at the Macy's there where he helped to raise $75 for the
Kitsap County chapter rebuilding efforts. He also spent the 25th of
October at the Knights of Columbus Spaghetti feed manning a table to
promote the NFBW, the Louis Braille Coin and giving out information
regarding our movement. Good show Ivan. Look for more coming from this
side of the water.