[nfbwatlk] FW: That ballot on your coffee table

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 06:52:19 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Aaron Ostrom, Fuse Votes [mailto:info at fusewashington.org]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Jacob Struiksma
Subject: Re: That ballot on your coffee table

Is the fate of our state sitting on your coffee table or lying around your
house somewhere? There are just ten days left to get that ballot back in the
mail.

Our job is to make smart, informed voting based on progressive values easier
for you. So we worked with Washington's leading progressive organizations1
to produce a Progressive Voters Guide based on their endorsements.

There are two guides in the email below -- first, the Express Guide, a
sample ballot cheat sheet for folks in a hurry, followed by the full
Progressive Voters Guide designed for people who want more information about
the issues, candidates and endorsements.

Please forward this guide to your friends and family. Word of mouth (or a
forwarded email) is the most powerful tool in politics. If they live in a
different county, they can get their local version on our website:
ProgressiveVotersGuide.com
<http://www.fusewashington.org/page/m/259880c6/d21f0e/2a8c9475/4a6433f3/2707
997019/VEsH/>

Thanks for all that you do,

Aaron and the entire staff at Fuse

P.S. You've have already voted, please forward to friends or family who
haven't.

You can also share the Progressive Voters Guide with these easy tools:

<http://www.fusewashington.org/page/m/259880c6/d21f0e/2a8c9475/4a6433fc/2707
997019/VEsE/> Share via Facebook
<http://www.fusewashington.org/page/m/259880c6/d21f0e/2a8c9475/4a6433fd/2707
997019/VEsF/> Share Via Twitter

  _____

(Please enable images to be shown in our email for the ballot to view
properly.)

Express Progressive Voters Guide & Sample Ballot
Snohomish County
The full and the detailed summaries of progressive endorsements are at the
bottom of this mail.
If this is not your county or city, get your guide at
ProgressiveVotersGuide.com
<http://www.fusewashington.org/page/m/259880c6/d21f0e/2a8c9475/4a6433f3/2707
997019/VEsC/>