[nfbwatlk] FW: Transit Riders Union publishes candidates' positions on transit

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:56:44 UTC 2009

Last month, the Transit Riders Union invited all candidates running for
legislative and executive offices in King County and the City of Seattle to
respond to the concerns of transit riders. We have recently received their

http://www.transitriders.org/election09

-Rodney Rutherford

"Transit Riders Union - Announcements" group.
trumps-announce+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/trumps-announce?hl=en