[nfbwatlk] 40th Birthday?

Mon Oct 5 19:57:07 UTC 2009

Lisa,  You can't be that old.  Well, happy birthday.  By the way, I
didn't get NFL gifts on my 40th.  Instead, folks came to my party with
gifts for an old person. I got a shoe box, wrapped in black tissue paper
to look like a coffin, and inside were several wonderful things, like
Gerotol, Some skin cream specifically for wrinkles, a gift certificate
for one of those "disfunction drugs", and when I reached the bottom
there were the two wine glasses, and ..., a bottle, of wi..., no
something else, a bottle of prune juice! These people got their message
across.

Nevertheless, glad your celebration went well, and you can always admire
Rita Szantay for living a whole one third more of a life than you have.

And, I too am sorry about the hawks.

/s/

Bennett