[nfbwatlk] Convention Addendum

Mon Oct 5 16:30:33 UTC 2009

First, Albert, it wasn't awarded this year.

And finally, I really am sorry I forgot to mention, that Mardie
Cartwright did a wonderful job of raising funds for the organization.
While the sessions were in progress, and even after sessions, late into
the evening hours, she worked at her profession as a massage therapist,
giving chair massages for a fee,  and donating proceeds to the NFB of
WA.  I can't remember the figure that was mentioned on Sunday, but I do
know she worked over time to help the cause.  It was fantastic.

/s/

Bennett Prows