[nfbwatlk] Turning 40

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Sat Oct 3 19:22:13 UTC 2009

Happy 40th birthday!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
nfb of Wa
Inland Empire chapter
cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 12:07 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Turning 40

Hello all:

Yessterday was my 40th birthday and boy what a day!

My husband bot me a Seahawks Jersey white #84 TJ Hooshminzatata (sorry about
the spelling); a football; & an offical NFL popcorn air hopper. My mom and
grandma took me out to dinner and I got some money from other family members
including my dad. I got spoiled.

What a good day! I hope the Hawks will win tomorrow they are at 1-2 after
4-0 during the preseason; interesting green Jerseys!

Go Hawks!!

Lisa Owen
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban
d.com