[nfbwatlk] PLEASE READ

PUBLIC RADIO 113 publicradio113 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:50:26 UTC 2009

This is being sent to everyone on my mailing list to reassure you that
the unfortunate racial remarks from an unhappy listener were not
intended to be forwarded along with my announcement of the upcoming
shows.  In a recent program I commented that my guide dog and I ran
into some misunderstanding about access issues when we visited a
Chinese restaurant.  Somebody was “offended” because they believed I
had insulted “Orientals”.  (I understand the new PC term is “Asians”.)
Nevertheless, this is a good reminder to everybody who thinks they
have deleted an e-mail to always check and make sure it does not get
linked to something you are sending out.

Paul

--
Paul Van Dyck
Sounds of Awareness