[nfbwatlk] Ya'll Come to the Holiday Party

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Tue Nov 24 04:02:55 UTC 2009

The greater Seattle Chapter welcomes all you *Listers* friends, family, and
guests to our annual holiday party at the north Seattle Outback.  This year
it will be on Saturday the 12th.  Doors will open at eleven serving will
start at eleven-thirty, no guarantees for service after noon and we must be
out by two.  Cost this year is $14.00 for adults and children can order off
the children's menu at the reduced cost of that menu.  Adult choices are
steak, chicken, pasta and possibly salmon (based on availability).There will
be appetizers, salad, dessert and all the non alcoholic drinks you want.  I
don't know about the no host bar, it will depend on the number of volunteer
servers.  Tax and gratuities are included.  Ah yes, there will be those gift
bags too.  The gift exchange is on the menu too.  To get a gift you *must*
bring a gift in the $12.50 to $15.00 range please.  I have been advised to
tell you to keep it light hearted.  We really want all of you who are in
traveling range to please join us for the fun.

Please get back to me in the next two weeks or so if you will be coming and
your choices for lunch.

You can contact me off list if you have questions or reach me at home at
425-702-2030

Our beloved Treasurer Doug Johnson is hoping to enjoy his time at the party
so please prepay before the party.  His mailing address is : P O Box 597
Manchester WA 98353.