[nfbwatlk] commendation for Braille Readers are Leaders

dean at topdotenterprises.com dean at topdotenterprises.com
Mon Nov 16 17:46:59 UTC 2009

I want to commend the NFB of Washington for its Braille Readers are
Leaders undertaking on Saturday.  The event was well-organized, and my
favorite aspect of it was that there was at least one Council member and
at least one nhon-affiliated person who assisted with it.  I realize that
this is far from being the first or the largest time when this sort of
friendly collaboration has occurred in Washington, but I think that
whenever it does occur, that it should be applauded and encouraged.

Dean

signature database 4610 (20091115) __________

http://www.eset.com