[nfbwatlk] streaming for NFB of Colorado convention

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:54:34 UTC 2009

The NFB of Colorado is once again streaming our 2009 state convention.
  Convention starts on Friday, November 6 at 10AM mountain time.  We
will adjourn at 12PM on Sunday.  The stream will be broadcasting all
the general sessions, plus the banquet.  We will also be broadcasting
the technology seminar and the employment seminar on Friday afternoon.
  Links to the streams can be found at the NFB of Colorado website:
http://www.nfbco.org

We will not be using Skype this year.  However, you can interact with
us on twitter by following nfbco.  You can also send e-mail to
nfbco09 at cocenter.org.