[nfbwatlk] Seattle Fund Raiser Gift Wrapping @ Boarders Books

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Nov 4 22:33:27 UTC 2009

James Janey is coordinating the scheduling of volunteers for the boarders
gift wrap fund raiser.  Not only does this raise a goodly amount of funds
for the chapter, but is a wonderful opportunity to meet and talk with the
public.  WE need people for week day and week end shifts.  Sighted
volunteers are welcome, but each shift should include a blind volunteer as
well.  Please contact Jim at his work Number for a primary contact
(206-682-2734) or secondly at his cell(206-972-2769).  Jim has the specific
days and times that are open. It is easier if we have people working
together rather than a lone person.  it  you can work or know of a volunteer
who can work give Jim a call. For myself this will be my second year of
wrapping.  It is fun and the coffee shops are oh so close.

Kay Burrows