[nfbwatlk] FW: How are we doing?

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:38:36 UTC 2009

The Washington State Department of Transportation¹s mission is to keep
people and business moving by operating and improving the state¹s
transportation systems vital to our taxpayers and communities. We take this
mission seriously. We would like to know your opinion about how we are
doing. Please take a few minutes to complete
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Wb_2f_2b8KUThZx4qP0b5WGt3w_3d_3d>
this brief survey. Your feedback will help us learn more about how we can
improve our performance.

Thanks!

  _____

Update your subscriptions, modify your password or e-mail address, or stop
subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page
<https://service.govdelivery.com/service/user.html?code=WADOT> . You will
need to use your e-mail address to log in. If you have questions or problems
with the subscription service, please contact support at govdelivery.com.

This service is provided by the Washington State Department of
Transportation <http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/> , contact us at
WebFeedback at wsdot.wa.gov

Real time traffic information is available at www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic or by
dialing 5-1-1.

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of WSDOT · 310 Maple Park Ave SE · PO
BOX 47300 · Olympia WA 98504-7300 · 360-705-7000