[nfbwatlk] FW: Say Hey Seattle Networking Event

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Nov 2 17:04:49 UTC 2009

    FYI

________________________________
From: Karen Walters [mailto:karenwalters at att.net]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:48 PM
To: Karen Walters
Subject: FW: Say Hey Seattle Networking Event

Hello Everyone,
Just a friendly reminder that the next Say Hey Seattle networking event is coming up on November 5th from 5:30-7:30pm at Bellevue College. Please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Karen

'Say Hey' Seattle is a free quarterly two-hour celebration and networking event for people with disabilities, business leaders, community organizations, and government officials to welcome professional job seekers with disabilities and newly hired individuals with disabilities to the community.

Everyone who supports diversity in the workforce is welcome to join us for this event!

Thursday, November 5th, 2009, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Bellevue College - Cafeteria C115
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007-6484.

Light refreshments will be provided for your enjoyment at the event thanks to the event sponsors.

Please RSVP your attendance at:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/192743/sayhey11-5

Accommodations:   ASL interpreters will be available for the event. For any other accommodations, please contact Jo Fleming at the information below.  If you need any assistance with registration or accommodations, please contact:  Jo Fleming at 1-800-949-4232 (Voice/TTY) or  jof at u.washington.edu<mailto:jof at u.washington.edu> .

Sponsored in Partnership by:
[cid:image012.png at 01CA5303.C1D96E60]     [cid:image013.png at 01CA5303.C1D96E60]         [cid:image014.png at 01CA5303.C1D96E60] [cid:image015.jpg at 01CA5303.C1D96E60]  [cid:image016.jpg at 01CA5303.C1D96E60]

Karen Walters, CEO/Executive Director
Washington State Business Leadership Network
Phone:  206-427-7675
Email:  karenwalters at wsbln.org
Email2:  karenwalters at att.net
Website:  www.wsbln.org
"People with Disabilities at Work!"

About the WSBLN:  We are an organization of businesses, employers and community partners who support and educate other businesses to recruit, hire, retain, promote and increase customer service for people with disabilities. We provide opportunities for education, networking and sharing of best practices among our peers. We welcome employers and partners of all sizes, industries and sectors to join in our mission. For more information please contact me or visit our website at www.wsbln.org.