[nfbwatlk] here's something good!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 6 21:09:48 UTC 2009

Darned right! I'm realy enjoying the NFB Newsline® Online site,
especially the Webnews on Demand feature. I'm more comfortable getting
my stuf mailed to me and manually putting it on my Stream rahter than
using the automated software app. But it all works superbly.

And I echo Humanware's blurb to grab Version 3 of the VRStream firmware!
it's superb.

Thanks for forwarind this, Joan.

Mike Freeman